Complete Ceremonial Joss Paper Set
- A complete ceremonial joss paper set suitable for honoring ancestors during funerals, birthdays and holidays like the Qingming Festival and the Hungry Ghost Festival.
- Each set includes: joss paper squares (50 sheets), bamboo paper money (50 sheets), U.S. Dollar Hell Bank Notes (50 sheets), good fortune papers (20 sheets), small joss sticks (20 sticks), large joss sticks (5 sticks), red candles (2 candles) and spirit papers (1 set).
- Suitable for burning as is or after being folded into the shape of ingots or other paper crafts.
- Buy with confidence! These are traditional joss paper items burned to provide family members with money and material goods in the afterlife.
- Each collection includes a guide that explains the role of joss paper in Chinese culture.
All orders include Free Shipping in the United States. Orders placed by 5PM Pacific Time are shipped same day via First Class Mail and arrive 3-5 days after you place your order.
Honor Family with a Traditional Custom.
The Chinese burn joss paper to send family members money and material goods in the afterlife. It's common to see joss paper burned at funerals, on ancestor birthdays and during important holidays like the Qingming Festival and the Hungry Ghost Festival.
This set contains:
- 50 joss paper squares (5.5" x 6")
- 50 bamboo paper money sheets (2" x 7")
- 50 U.S. Dollar Hell Bank Notes (2.5" x 6")
- 20 good fortune papers (5" rounds)
- 20 small joss sticks (13")
- 5 large joss sticks (15")
- 2 red candles (10")
- 1 set of spirit papers (6" x 8")
The Chinese believe that a joss paper offering is conveyed into the spirit world through the fire's smoke. In today's modern world, caring for ancestors in the afterlife is a poignant way to pay respect for one's elders and departed family members.
Please note: Joss paper money is not legal tender currency issued by any bank or government institution and holds no cash value.